VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
Nice!

What you pay?
You know any history of repairs or replacements before making 120k?

Most would run from that high of miles but not you. What brought you to wanting a Victory?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually traded a car for it. I had about $2k into the car? I got it (bike) from the 2nd owner ( he bought it with 6k miles on the clock) who was an older gentleman that was an iron butt rider. Always dealer maintained, not a scratch or chip in the paint anywhere. I was a mechanic for 15 years and you can just tell when something is taken care of properly. I plan on picking up a low mileage motor from a place in Ohio for added insurance, but this one runs pretty strong. As for why a Victory? I'm not sure, just wanted something different. What research I've done shows that these bikes were made well, they look good, and require very little maintenance... of course you guys already know that. I may end up with a newer Cross Country or a Chieftan down the road, but for now I'm digging this V92...

Nice!

What you pay?
You know any history of repairs or replacements before making 120k?

Most would run from that high of miles but not you. What brought you to wanting a Victory?

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
WELCOME!! Where are you located?

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Checking in from the Great Lakes state.. Just picked up a slightly used 02 V92TC Deluxe with 120k.... Here's to another 100k.... going to need this site to help me get there....
Welcome, hey we have 3 great Victory riding groups in Michigan!!! The WSVR (wolverine state victory riders), the NMVR and the WMVR (north and west), look us up on Facebook etc..!

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Welcome from NM where we ride year round. So what kind of oil did the PO use? :angel4::3dflags-usanm1-15mini:
AVON......oops that's tires:crackup:

• Haha
Reactions: BrotherWind

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Triplehooked

·
Registered
838 Posts
:worthless:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.