VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. Finally pulled the plug on a 2016 Hammer S and look forward to learning everything I need to know about the Vics on this forum, has already been a huge help. Bike is bone stock, but unfortunately for my wallet, it wont stay that way for long.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm in "Freehola".

Welcome to the forum. We can help you spend your hard earned money !!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome from a little west of Gettysburg, Pa.!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For some reason I knew the picture request was coming. What do you guys usually use to upload pictures, I am assuming it needs to be online vs. just attaching a file from my computer, in any case I haven't figured it out yet. As for location, I am in Pennington, NJ.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome! Two fun bikes, right there! My Son had a Suzuki moto for a couple of years, what a hoot.

I'm down by Dover, DE but ride up in Jersey all the time. If all that have responded to this thread would like to get together for a VIC ride let's do it!

·
Registered
117 Posts
welcome from N. NJ (Wantage). I had a DRZ much like yours... love the Zeta guards with integrated blinkers. ...and a stock Hammer is an awesome start to wallet burning fun. Check out Rollin Fast in Lebanon for your Victory performance work. They have a close relationship with Lloydz and do GREAT work (did mine). They were Victory only for a long time, still do Vic + Indian now...

·
Registered
117 Posts
BTW - I'm up for a NJ/PA Vic ride too...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.