VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got one. New to me 2008 kingpin. Loving it so far. Put the Viking hard bags on it. Got the Memphis shades batwing. Enjoying tinkering with it. Although that batwng
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
has been a hell of a problem for buffeting. I can't seem to figure it out. Considering getting rid of it. Love the look, but it's almost better to ride without it.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Pinhead. Nice looking ride. I have no experience with the Batwing but I'm sure someone else that has will chime in. I replaced my stock shield a while back with one from 7jurock and have no issues.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Finally got one. New to me 2008 kingpin. Loving it so far. Put the Viking hard bags on it. Got the Memphis shades batwing. Enjoying tinkering with it. Although that batwng View attachment 636222 has been a hell of a problem for buffeting. I can't seem to figure it out. Considering getting rid of it. Love the look, but it's almost better to ride without it.
try putting some lowers on it first.

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. The wind you're experiencing is very likely from below, not above. Not familiar with the Pin, but on an old nomad (similar configuration) I got rid of the wind when I dealt with the lower part of the equation. Just like owl head said. Nice looking bike.

Reactions: Brewmasterjosh

·
Registered
405 Posts
Finally got one. New to me 2008 kingpin. Loving it so far. Put the Viking hard bags on it. Got the Memphis shades batwing. Enjoying tinkering with it. Although that batwng View attachment 636222 has been a hell of a problem for buffeting. I can't seem to figure it out. Considering getting rid of it. Love the look, but it's almost better to ride without it.

smick looking ride...................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts