VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for 3 years...gave my McGuiver buddy a task....works GREAT:dance: (after test ride, now cleaning it up to look nice)

Automotive tire Grey Asphalt Bicycle fork Road surface

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
What’s the rating on that tow shifter? How about the tongue weight? Lol! I kid, I kid!

looks great 12step!

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the rating on that tow shifter? How about the tongue weight? Lol! I kid, I kid!

looks great 12step!
@md2420 Good catch...I did on purpose...give those on quarantine brain test...YOU passed:biggrin:

Glasses Vision care Sunglasses Goggles Eyewear

Reactions: md2420

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's the rating on that tow shifter? How about the tongue weight? Lol! I kid, I kid!

looks great 12step!
208# rating...have to ask wife about TONGUE weight :angel4: (I can still get her going by licking my eyebrows):biggrin:

·
Registered
37 Posts
If anyone is interested, I did a bunch of looking into heel toe shifter for my 09. The older king pin brackets will mount to the vegas steel frame, and voila! Floorboard and heel toe shifter problem resolved!

I actually have the brackets, floor boards, and brake cylinder (scavenger parts from ebay) but have yet to actually put it all together. I would have preferred a bolt on heel shifter though!

Good ol ingenuity gets it done in your case! Well done!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.