VOG Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has heard of any original 10th anniversary owners that have sold their bikes. If so how are they doing price wise and how is the demand going. Are there people out there that would like to own this very unique bike. I have just been considering the possibility of making a change but not sure if I want to or not. I don't think it will be possible to find a more comfortable bike with all the features I now have.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

ngford said:
I was wondering if anyone has heard of any original 10th anniversary owners that have sold their bikes. If so how are they doing price wise and how is the demand going. Are there people out there that would like to own this very unique bike. I have just been considering the possibility of making a change but not sure if I want to or not. I don't think it will be possible to find a more comfortable bike with all the features I now have.
I am sure if you priced it right you woul,d sell it.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Looks like thats a new on. The reason they still have number 10 is because they are asking list price for a bike thas 2 years old. I think they are a beautiful bike, but at that price I would rather get a 2011.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Believe it or not, about a month ago I saw a 10th anniversary Vision listed on Cycletrader for $18.9K. I about fell out of my chair. That price is insanely low. For anyone who has seen a 10th AV up close they are amazing.

I agree with Dave, Don't do it! If I had to guess, I would assume that the 10th, in good condition, should probably go for somewhere around $20-23K. No one has a read on them because no one is selling them.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

phoenix9 said:
Believe it or not, about a month ago I saw a 10th anniversary Vision listed on Cycletrader for $18.9K. I about fell out of my chair. That price is insanely low. For anyone who has seen a 10th AV up close they are amazing.

I agree with Dave, Don't do it! If I had to guess, I would assume that the 10th, in good condition, should probably go for somewhere around $20-23K. No one has a read on them because no one is selling them.
Don't get me wrong, what they are worth and what they will sell for are different IMO. If one looks at what you get on the AV, you would/should pay more. But in this economy, it about "Whats my price".

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

keilwerth said:
Besides the novelty and rarity of them, the difference is all cosmetics, correct?
yes, but what a fine bike!!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

atom12 said:
keilwerth said:
Besides the novelty and rarity of them, the difference is all cosmetics, correct?
Plus having all the available options at the time: CB/Intercom, reverse, XM radio, etc...
All that plus the kitchen sink......and what I would consider the best paint job EVER on a Victory. That paint job is amazing.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
bubba said:
ngford said:
I am sure if you priced it right you woul,d sell it.
Some one was on here trying to sell a used one about 6 months ago for $28k unforunetely St Pete was selling a new one for a lower price.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
dsjr70 said:
phoenix9 said:
All that plus the kitchen sink......and what I would consider the best paint job EVER on a Victory. That paint job is amazing.
Oh, I dont know about that... I am liking the quality of the paint on my LE over the 10th's that I have seen.
Wowzi! That's quite a ststement. If Don said it though - I'm in. I've never seen a 10th Anniversary edition in real life. Px's only.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.