VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,155 Posts
Was just browsing on eBay and a guy is selling his Vision parts. Sunset red filler panel, full lowers with brackets and probably other stuff. It's up for bidding so still available. For anyone looking. Good luck. Things I'm doing while recovering from knee replacement Tuesday.
You know these knuckleheads can't find things online and that's why they're members here. Shame on you!

Hope the knee is better than new!

• Haha
Reactions: jmstang302

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know these knuckleheads can't find things online and that's why they're members here. Shame on you!

Hope the knee is better than new!
Thanks brother. About now I'll even take the shame. I also saw some black Vision complete lowers for $359. Buy it now. I don't care for them on the maroon but???

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope your Dr is one of the good ones. I know I have replacements in my future.

I`ve seen both good and bad results. The people that follow post opp instructions usually fair pretty well.

Wish you a full and speedy recovery Brother
Thanks brother. He's a good one, I honestly believe. I've trained for 2 years for this and they're saying I'm a week ahead. So cross fingers and thanks for the thoughts. Ride on...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.