VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure of the appropriate place to list this but I recently purchased a new 2016 Vegas with the smaller round headlight and I am looking to swap it with the larger trianglish headlight. Mine is all black, and that is what I would prefer to swap for. Thank you. Must have the threaded base and not the one that requires a bolt and nut to install. Thank you.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I've never seen any Victory with that small round black headlight

·
Registered
879 Posts
Previously, I stated that I have never seen that round black headlight on a Vic before but after some research I found that on a 2016 and 2017 Vegas the small round headlight was a standard OEM headlight. I'm surprised that nobody with a 2016 or 2017 Vegas spoke and said anything

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The Highball will have the smaller light too,. I think they first appeared on the Judge. The first thing I did before my bike left the dealership where I bought it was to ditch the little round headlight.

Post pictures after you do the swap please,. That set up should look pretty good with the 21" front wheel.

·
Registered
879 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not sure of the appropriate place to list this but I recently purchased a new 2016 Vegas with the smaller round headlight and I am looking to swap it with the larger trianglish headlight. Mine is all black, and that is what I would prefer to swap for. Thank you. Must have the threaded base and not the one that requires a bolt and nut to install. Thank you.
Hi not sure where you are based? I am in Scotland so no use if you are in America but might be interested in a swap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is years down the road, but I was wondering if you ended up finding what you were looking for..? I'm currently experiencing the same problem & want to get rid of my black triangular light off my 2013 Highball. This would be the perfect trade for me, but I know this is a shot in the dark.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 2017 Vegas with a round 5.1/2 inch headlight. It has a single 3prong plug. The new Kingpin Bullet headlight has two separate connectors. Is there a 'Y' connector i can buy or another way of connecting my LED Thanks,

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
You can get creative. The connectors for the other style are standard automotive connectors and can be found at any auto parts store. Just need to splice the ground to both connectors. There may be an adapter pigtail somewhere but my suggestion would cost you in the area of about US$ 10.00 for the pair.

Take the new headlight with you and they can help you find the right ones.

I want to say they are probably H11 female style.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I have a 2017 Vegas with a round 5.1/2 inch headlight. It has a single 3prong plug. The new Kingpin Bullet headlight has two separate connectors. Is there a 'Y' connector i can buy or another way of connecting my LED Thanks,
Did you look at all of the connectors in the headlight bucket? Your 17 Vegas should have the 3 prong & the two H11 connectors in there.

Witchdoctors use to sell a harness for the older bikes, maybe look there too?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts