VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
YAH, MAHN! Right back at ya. And to all, have a safe and wonderful holiday. FOOTBALL!!

Reactions: BrotherWind and rwc

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all the family. My day is complete.......Cat brought a mouse to the back door a short time ago and my wife opened the door to let him in......then realized what was happening. She scared the poor cat. Yes, I'm sick, but it was soooooo funny.

·
6,677 Posts
Well, Da Bears win the first game! Not a bad game by the Lions, though. Just a couple of ky mistakes made the difference.

I love seeing the Lions on Thanksgiving day, win or lose. It's not Thanksgiving without them.

·
6,677 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Reactions: KeepRidin!

·
Registered
23,463 Posts

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
Tuesday night: Lexington, VA. Stayed overnight at the Lee Hi truck stop and campground. Slept to the rumble of 60 diesels idling. It was actually a pretty nice place. It was so cold the water hose froze up. Had a damned heated hose, so at 4:00 am I was hooking that up... I KNEW I should have just gone that route up front.

Wednesday (Julie's Birthday): We drove to Bristol and stayed at a KOA. It was a very STEEP place, but again, it was actually nice. We drove to downtown Bristol after we set the camper up, had a nice dinner and did some tourist sh!t. Puss was very happy and lookin' cute as can be at 57.

Thursday (Thanksgiving): Hooked up and drove to Pigeon Forge. Once we set up, we drove to Gatlinburg and walked around until we got cold, then we came back to the campsite and lit the fire. Thanksgiving dinner was angus sirloin on the grill with broccoli, asparagus, and snow peas. Right after dinner the fireworks started (might have been Dollywood?) and it was quite a show that we could see from the campsite.

Friday (17th Wedding Anniversary): Woke up around 7:30. Cooked angus steak and cheddar omelets and then we did some Black Friday Christmas shopping in Pigeon Forge. Had a little lunch at Landshark's, and now we're back at the campsite for some coffee and relaxation. At 5:00 we're going to a show... tickets were a present from Julie's landlord... after the show we are riding a mountain rollercoaster in the dark.

View attachment 505165

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.