VOG Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a little early, but since I just returned to the house with gifts and flowers for the wife and Mom-in-law (got her a new set of bristles for her broom to help stablize it), thought I 'd start now.

So, to all the moms and wives out there, happy mother's day. And for all the rest of you reprobates, get her something very nice. Remember.....she had to raise you, and/or put up with you and your heathen kids. :biggrin:

• Winner
Reactions: Chattanooga_Mark

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
Starting a little early, but since I just returned to the house with gifts and flowers for the wife and Mom-in-law (got her a new set of bristles for her broom to help stablize it), thought I 'd start now.

So, to all the moms and wives out there, happy mother's day. And for all the rest of you reprobates, get her something very nice. Remember.....she had to raise you, and/or put up with you and your heathen kids. :biggrin:
@MagVic CCT ...I'm sure that comes from the ANGEL in you :angel4: GREAT THREAD:clap:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.