VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive tried to find a solid answer on this but not many people have done it, I guess. I’d like to add some aftermarket bars to my vision. Doesn’t have to be apes, but in order to add anything I seem to need to add small risers because no one makes or stocks actual vision bars anymore. I’ve messaged the places online that have them listed but all are out of stock with no return coming. Is there a certain size riser and bar I need to have in order to 1) clear the radio bezel 2) be able to bolt to the forks and attach parts? (Clutch, throttle, brake etc) is there another model victory that has the same bolts at the base of the bars that I could use?

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@Cameron_zank Good question. I have been frustrated myself lately as well. I had a thought to get some of those Cadillac bars that HMD USED to make. Apparently nobody makes anything for the Vision anymore. It's making me think that maybe I am nearing the point where I just ride it out and make the eventual transition within a year or two. I don't know, we will just have to see. It's sad, but it is what it is.

I don't think anyone has tried using a riser on a Vision. You may the first! HA!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting.......so HMD and Vicbaggers are no help? What about Mafia Customs? Interesting times these post Victory years are.
MAFIA CUSTOMS LLC |
https://www.vicbaggers.com/
Home - Heavy Metal Designz
I've messaged everyone and no one has them. Vic baggers has them listed but don't actually have them in stock. I think if I can just pull the bezel off though and get the bars off I will be able to see what will fit. Mafia never emailed me back when I asked about a custom set.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
@corvelle did some wedge washers on his. That may be an option for you.

·
Registered
478 Posts
You can gain two inches up on on a vision if you use wedge washers Between the Bars and the triple tree. I used two on each Bolt. When I bought some Mafia handlebars they were included in order for the bars to lay back a little bit. I turned the washers 180 degrees on stock handlebars and they work pretty well. Like I said raises them about 2 in and forward about 1/4 inch or so. can't go much more than that or they interfere with the radio console

·
Registered
478 Posts
You can gain two inches up on on a vision if you use wedge washers Between the Bars and the triple tree. I used two on each Bolt. When I bought some Mafia handlebars they were included in order for the bars to lay back a little bit. I turned the washers 180 degrees on stock handlebars and they work pretty well. Like I said raises them about 2 in and forward about 1/4 inch or so. can't go much more than that or they interfere with the radio console
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Plant

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does anyone possibly know the actual handlebar bolt size? There’s a Fastenal by me and I’m going to go get washers to see how high I’d like to go with bars but it needs to fit over the bolts obviously. Also, Brad at Mafia Customs LLC is super cool and still makes bars for the vision. Said he won’t stop any time soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.