VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased another Vic Cross country and want to mount a Ram X Grip cell phone mount on it, And am having trouble locating the Half moon lower bracket mirror peice that has the three threaded holes in it for the X-Balls.....Somebody on here machined mine last time and I can't remember who? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I'm having a little trouble understanding which part/s you're looking for, but I have a feeling there is something already out there. Do you know where you want to mount it? What about something like this:

but I did a search on google and came up with this, maybe something here will strike a chord:

modular ram ball mounts - Google Search

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
You're talking about the aluminum block that replaces the lower clutch or brake master cylinder right? I think it was Bad Ace Billet who made those a couple years ago after Polaris was shut down. The original Polaris ones haven't been available for quite some time.

Diamond Jim was part of the Bad Ace Billet company and he's now back on this forum. I'd hit him up and see if he has another company that can make cool stuff.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're talking about the aluminum block that replaces the lower clutch or brake master cylinder right? I think it was Bad Ace Billet who made those a couple years ago after Polaris was shut down. The original Polaris ones haven't been available for quite some time.

Diamond Jim was part of the Bad Ace Billet company and he's now back on this forum. I'd hit him up and see if he has another company that can make cool stuff.
Bad Ace Billet Company! That's who I got my last one from! Thank you so much I'll give Diamond Jim a shout!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.