VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just purchased a 2010 Cross Roads and having gone on my first ride I find that the handle bars need to be moved closer because my arms and hands fall asleep when fully extended. Does anyone have any advice on how to move handle bars back (risers, etc.)- Thank You!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
On the Crossroads you can install risers SRVT 2 1/4" pull backs. Do a search on the forum for SRVT and you'll find a few posts on it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
If I read this right, it sounds like you fixed your problem. But if not, start shopping for new bars with a 2" pull back. Don't fart around until something happens & you either have a close call or go down! This is a safety issue that must be fixed ASAP if you have not already done so. I really don't understand why Victory has such a long reach on some of their bikes. I almost walked away from my purchase because of the handlebar reach. I ended up buying 2" pullback bars & I could still use another inch & I'm not a short guy! I have yet to sit on a HD that I had to stretch out just to reach the grips. Are you listening Victory?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to agree about the distance to the bars. I think the same guy that models for the tourmaster riding jackets set Victories handle bar reach (those coats all have the longest arms...) I did fix the issue for now with SRVT 2" pullback bars (not exactly a cheap fix). Could still use another 1 to 2 inches pull back and will probably eventually go with kewlmetals new victory CR pullback riser which will probably be just about right. Once again, Thanks for the input. Ride safe...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.