VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Have you considered “grip puppies” as an alternative, or, Avon’s is most peoples go to just from lack of options I believe

Reactions: ledzep

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
I like the Grip Puppies, but did have an issue with the throttle side. They are tight. so much so that it make my throttle stick a bit.

Here are some "grips" for your High Ball. Important, because spillage is alcohol abuse. :biggrin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was looking at the grip puppies. Not sure how i feel about them. You have any pictures of the grip puppies on? Avons are alright but heard they aren't very comfy. ISO grips I'm not a fan of the looks really. Some things tend to be fairly difficult to find for these vics

·
Registered
4,114 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
When did those come in? I was browsing a few days ago and didn't find anything. But that's awesome thanks!!
I'm on their mailing list and just got the email late yesterday/early today.

·
Registered
12,859 Posts
Great choice for the High ball. Welcome. Let’s see some pics of that HB with the red grips on.

·
Super Moderator
26,443 Posts
Do they slip at all? Not sure if you have or not, but how are they with Heated grips?
I have them on both bikes and they have never slipped. You use some soap to get them on and you will see they are tight. Slide them on and trim if needed.

I love them and say they feel like I think a grip should. They open my hand and really add a level to comfort I didn't have with the stock size.

They work fine with heated grips.

Reactions: Bikesofbrads

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I use the grip puppies. They're excellent but will increase the size significantly. Soft and comfortable. I had to use compressed air to install. Soap wouldn't do it.
If you go that way install on throttle then cut smoothly using the gap between throttle and grip. Or it'll stick. Had them for 3 years now. Heat works, but not as fast or well.
Just saw wd ones and thinking about them alot, but the puppies are comfy sooo?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
For those interested, WD also has the covers in Black. Not sure why they don't have a link to them on the red ones. They have a link on the black over to the red though.

Grip Covers Black by Witchdoctors

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.