VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me the exact size of the exhaust gasket,outside and inside diameter,as i am trying to source them in the uk,i can not justify paying the us prices with shipping would be very expensive
thanks

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
can anyone tell me the exact size of the exhaust gasket,outside and inside diameter,as i am trying to source them in the uk,i can not justify paying the us prices with shipping would be very expensive
thanks
Just take the gasket out and measure them ? Make sure you take the aluminium gaskets, the aftermarket squeezes flat and kinda blocks the exhaust flow, i went back to the stock aluminium ....

You could even make them yourself from soft non ferros metals ....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you can get certain OEM parts,but not very many,no Felpro in the uk,since victory closed the vic bikes prices over here have fallen,so many dealers have used vics for sale,many riders are getting rid of there bikes,i may just sort the exhaust gaskets out and part ex my bike for something else

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wait a minute. If I read your post correctly you need an exhaust gasket and if you can't find one or have one made you'll part the bike out?
If so why don't you rethink all this? An exhaust gasket is really nothing to make.
Maybe I'm missing something.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its not just the exhaust gasket,its the lack of parts available in the uk,gaskets i have sourced,but anything major i would need is usa only,import duty can be very expensive.victory did not have many dealers in the uk.anfd those that still sell the odd one or two victory bikes dont do parts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.