VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a comfortable and descent looking half helmet. Oh yeah, and it has to be DOT approved, I'm in the USAF, and they wont let me ride on base with a piece of cardboard for a helmet.... Thank you...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

i like the way the HCI Polo Helmet DOT 105 looks. And I found it on Amazon for$35. Not bad.... I hated the way my old helmet made me look like a goober with my mushroom head...
thanks Nessie044....
Jrod

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I have had a Shoei for years. Not much in style, but I know it works.

·
Registered
273 Posts
dirtbag_700 said:
bell drifter leather wrapped it has bullet shells for the rivits for the straps
love the look,just over 100 bucks
also comes in a green camo looking canvass wrapped
I have the bell drifter in green canvas. After a couple of years it faded to a reallt cool looking olive drab. Didn't notice the difference until I lifted up the goggle strap. Not the most comfortable helmet I have ever owned (by a long shot). Quite a bit of lift with the windshield down or with none at all.
Try these guys out for cool helmets. http://www.hellsbellscustoms.com/index.htm. I have the "drive-by" and people go nuts when they see it. Bit pricey but very comfortable. Mine is DOT approved.
Good luck and thanks for serving our Country!
Sammy J

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.