VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pavement or Dirt....., guess what? I lost out to dirt. (it's a family thing!) Going to sell the CC. 2017 as new as it gets. 1500 miles.... not even broken in!!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Well that's good, thanks for sharing......

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Trees don't text, but they don't move either.

• Haha
Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
So you joined the VOG today just to tell us you are selling your Vic? Well that's nice of you, but you are going to have to tell us where it is located, and a asking price if you are trying to sell it here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey WV, I'm here in sunny Az. I saw the Marketplace section and will post it there. Just thought I'd share my woes today. Btw, can't beat the riding weather here...... well maybe until June.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Better off getting rid of it, as you didn't ride it. let some lucky rider put the miles on! :oilleak:

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Pavement or Dirt....., guess what? I lost out to dirt. (it's a family thing!) Going to sell the CC. 2017 as new as it gets. 1500 miles.... not even broken in!!
Why not do both?

This is an old picture, but it's the only one I could find with them in the same pic together.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Super Moderator
26,123 Posts
Reactions: Rollin

·
Registered
5,092 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Didn't always go well but it was always an adventure!

The adventure is what makes it fun! Without the adventure, you wouldn't have great stories to tell. "Remember that time when..."

Reactions: Rollin

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
The adventure is what makes it fun! Without the adventure, you wouldn't have great stories to tell. "Remember that time when..."
And remember... No good story ever started with, "So, we were having a salad, and then....".

I did both for a long time. 2 dirt bikes, a 4-wheeler, 2 mini-choppers, and the Kingpin. Grandkids... ya need to keep them occupied.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.