VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody has put Kuryakyn grips on their CC? I have found a set that I want but everywhere I see for fitment can only find fits all vics but vision. Are our grips the same as the Vision or different? Would hate to get them and then not have them fit! Thanks in advance for all the help!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Have you called their support? Otherwise I can talk to my sister next week and see what the designers say.

My guess would be the handlebars are a different size (are they?) or the electronics might get in the way, like heated grips or cruise control. There is an Arlen Ness grip for the Vision, correct? Might be a good question to ask in the Vision forum.

Edit: After looking at Kuryakyn's site most bikes, including the Vics, use the 1" model. They have a heated grip for the goldwing that is a separate part number. So I am guessing they haven't made a heated grip for the Vision yet. I would think the 1" grip would work on the Cross Country. Again, I can get more details when I get a chance to talk to my sister (she is their luggage designer).

·
Registered
500 Posts
My sister just got back to me and it is what I expected. Kuryakyn tends to stay away from heat grips, which the Vision has. The Goldwing is popular enough they did heated grips for it. The 1" grips should work on the Cross Country.

To quote my sister:
Ok I got a response from a guy here. He says if they are heated grips, we really try to stay away from those - hence the Victory has the heated grips as you said earlier. He said it is probably just 1" stock bars so the grips probably would work. You could always buy one, and let us test fit parts on it for a couple weeks....

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
The Vic grips are Kuryakyn and if you go to www.kuryakyn.com and select the Metrics you'll see the part numbers for Victory. Anything that fits all Vics except Vision will fit.

I have a set of the flame grips in the garage, they are yours for $50 + shipping.

·
Registered
250 Posts
mjw930 said:
The Vic grips are Kuryakyn and if you go to www.kuryakyn.com and select the Metrics you'll see the part numbers for Victory. Anything that fits all Vics except Vision will fit.

I have a set of the flame grips in the garage, they are yours for $50 + shipping.
You'd better take him up on that (if flames are your thing).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.