VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob Gregory, the owner of Gregory Polaris in Little Rock, one of the larger Indian dealers in the country, has been working with Tab, a smaller performance exhaust company, in the development of a crossover pipe that removes the catalytic converter and adds power! The final prototype before production has been run and they are ready to take orders. The gain is 6-7 HP (!) and 3-4 ft-lbs of torque! Because of the assistance Gregory Polaris has provided they have an 8 week exclusive and are offering the pipe for $400. After the exclusive the cost is estimated to be $475 or higher. Gregory worked with Tab on several prototypes to make it extremely easy for installation and proper fit using existing hardware and the existing donut gasket. If interested call Gregory Polaris at: 501-834-0344.

The installation at Gregory Polaris costs $120. but I 've been told that riders could do it in their garage with very few tools needed. Again, the benefits, as related to me, are as follows:
  • It gets rid of the catalytic converter and the excessive choke down of the challenger engine.
  • It yields a 6-7 HP gain and a 3-4 ft-lbs. of torque increase if using stock slip ons.

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Rob Gregory, the owner of Gregory Polaris in Little Rock, one of the larger Indian dealers in the country, has been working with Tab, a smaller performance exhaust company, in the development of a crossover pipe that removes the catalytic converter and adds power! The final prototype before production has been run and they are ready to take orders. The gain is 6-7 HP (!) and 3-4 ft-lbs of torque! Because of the assistance Gregory Polaris has provided they have an 8 week exclusive and are offering the pipe for $400. After the exclusive the cost is estimated to be $475 or higher. Gregory worked with Tab on several prototypes to make it extremely easy for installation and proper fit using existing hardware and the existing donut gasket. If interested call Gregory Polaris at: 501-834-0344.

The installation at Gregory Polaris costs $120. but I 've been told that riders could do it in their garage with very few tools needed. Again, the benefits, as related to me, are as follows:
  • It gets rid of the catalytic converter and the excessive choke down of the challenger engine.
  • It yields a 6-7 HP gain and a 3-4 ft-lbs. of torque increase if using stock slip ons.
:worthless:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I have followed youtubes of a guy in MN that calls himself RidingFish. He bought a White Darkhorse back in December I think from Bison Indian. He kept it there while they did a few thousand dollars of upgrades, with Tab exhaust and zombie baffles. I bet he wishes he had known about these. I will send him a note. At that price I bet he will switch.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I could post videos here but I don't know how to do it. I'm just a customer who lives 480 miles south of Gregory Polaris and got this info via email. I'll keep trying but if interested I'm sure Gregory Polaris would send you any info or pictures you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.