VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone... Just wanted to poke my head up and say hello! I am a brand, new Victory owner having not ridden in almost 10 years. Started on a Suzuki thumper back in the late 80's, and went through many others before my hiatus (Suzuki Katana, Yamaha Virago, Triumph Trophy, Honda VFR, Honda Shadow). Got the itch back about two months ago and started thinking about throwing a leg over once again. I wasn't sure what I wanted to buy, and thought it would be a Harley. It wasn't long that my research took me to the Victory dealer, where a 2010 Cross Country took my breath away. It's been a week now, and I am in heaven! Here in Long Island we've had some pretty nasty weather up until yesterday, so I'm really getting out and putting her through her paces for the first time. I am smiling from ear to ear! Anyway, this seems like a terrific Owners Group and reading through all the forum posts has helped me tremendously with lots of my initial questions. I look forward to being a part of this group, and posting about all the trips I've got planned!

Keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Welcome and grats on the new bike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.