VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow been gone from the site for some time well as some of you know i no longer own a victory i sold my beloved kp and still miss her but on to bigger and i mean bigger things on thursday i got bring my new 08 triumph rocket 3 classic home and test it out and hole shister this bike is one bad a$$ ride power torq handling very nimble under you smooth as silk but that was all i had time for waiting for the weather to clear back up and get some moore seat time and see how this will handle on some long rides moore to fallow !! picture in gallery

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i had 2 days fri / sat to go threw the bike from top to bottom the dealer did get it ready but not to my liking i am very picky about my bike on how it should look and make sure every inch of the bike was gone over so to answer your question the fit and finsh is very nice paint is nice no blemishes every thing was put together to a high quality.. so now all i need is anether rian storm to wash the salt off the roads again so i can log some seat time !!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Looking forward to you getting more seat time - pictures & a detailed review. Sounds like a real barnstorming ripper!!!! B-careful!!!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very nice, what a monster

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.