VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about 5'11" and looking for a good windshield that looks good and doesn'trattle the **** out of my brain. Coming off a roadstar warrior which I spent tons of money trying to find the right shield but never did. Would like to find a good one right off the bat!
Anybody use the mini standard from victory? Pretty sure my bike is lowered in the rear also.Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts

I use the Mini Standard Vic Windshield. Iride an 07 Vegas. Fits well, easy install, never had any rattling or vibration. Sounds like we are about the same hieght. I still get a good breeze on windy days. It does take all of the weight of my shoulders andhead though. I went on a 1400 K trip this summer and felt the windshield performed well. You can move the brackets up and down on the forks about 3" to set the windshield were you want it. I feel that I will stick with this windshield, it is a good wind breaker to style ratio.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know! Don't want something that's tall and bulky looking. Want one that kinda flows with the bike (not a big fan ofusing windshields). Only probably going to be used on long trips to keep the wind off so i'm not wore out by the time I reach my destination!

·
Registered
35 Posts

Sounds like you maylike this one then, that was my thoughts exactly. Guys on this sight also said the Memphis Shades slim worked well, never tried one myself.
You may want to look into the quick detach brackets if you like to take the windshield off a lot, I guess you just use a key. For me I went with the standard vic brackets. Quite a bit cheaper, only 4 bolts and the windshield is off -5 min. job. After riding with it for a while I didn't mind the windshield look and mostly just leave it on.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
National Cycle Switch Blade is what I had on my Hammer and currently use on my KP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.