VOG Forum banner

Good Vic shop around St. Paul?

639 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Known1 
I highly recommend you skip Tousley! Motoprimo down in Lakeville is alright, but Northway Sports in East Bethal or Mies Outland in Watkins are your best bets under 90 miles. I prefer Northway Sports myself, but have heard great things about Mies. Of course if you can afford to take a couple of days off, the VERY best service is ~275 miles south, the one, the only, The Vic Shop. Victory Motorcycle Performance & Service - The Vic Shop

If you desire or require the best, I recommend making an appointment. Take the day prior to your appointment off to ride down. There's an inexpensive Motel less than a mile from the shop, which has a biker friendly bar with a great kitchen and a large gas station very close by. If you plan it right you can check in at the Motel, eat, and have your bike at the shop by 4:30pm. Check out early the next morning and spend the entire next day at TVS watching two of the best in the business work on your bike. Then you just ride back home when they are done later that day. Of course if the only service you need happens to be tires or an oil change, it doesn't make sense to bring it to IA for either of those items....maybe tires if you're looking for a day trip excuse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.