VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on leaving from southern Ont. on Wed for the VMC meet. Is there a group that wouldn't mind an extra rider tagging along or someone looking to pair up for the ride? Send an email or pm.
Looking forward to meeting everybody and to some great riding in NH.

Tom
[email protected]

·
Registered
717 Posts

A previous thread about the meet had lots of Canadians chiming in.
I think One Thumb started it.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
magic8ball said:
I plan on leaving from southern Ont. on Wed for the VMC meet. Is there a group that wouldn't mind an extra rider tagging along or someone looking to pair up for the ride? Send an email or pm.

Tom
[email protected]
I'm a day ahead of you and a province east of you so I can only hope to meet there in the very short time I can stay..Don't have a room but it should be easy to find one. I'm leaving Wednesday Aug 4/

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

magic8ball said:

Tom
[email protected]
Tom,
My link http://thevog.net/forums/display_topic/id_5195/
I plan on leaving Ham. Wed. morning, crosing over at Prescott and dropping south to Lake Saranac, spending the nightand hooking up with Candubrain. Thurs. taking the southern route around Lake Champlain over to SR-100 which is suppose to be a excellent ride for motorcycling then on to Gorham. Waiting to hear from Jackfrost, he is leaving Wed. also.
OT

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

magic8ball said:
Hey Alan,
If you wouldn't mind me tagging along that plan sounds good to me. We can all ride in waving our flags.
Where/when would you like to meet?
Tom
Could meet at the same truck stop as last time, Fifth Wheel 401 exit 431.
As for the time not sure yet, I would like to miss the TO traffic.
OT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.