VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else saw Sydneys smiling face inside the front cover of the Fall 2009 Victory Rider magazine? Got mine in the mail today and there she was, seems she is a nominee for "Victory rider of the year". Don't have any idea what the winner gets but great to see her nominated.

Chas

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

Very cool.
Syd I'm catching up have 11000 miles on the Vision

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
You can't you have to have bought from the dealer I think. I tried yesterday.

·
Registered
717 Posts
So Syd, how many miles so far this year?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts

Chas_K said:
Who else saw Sydneys smiling face inside the front cover of the Fall 2009 Victory Rider magazine? Got mine in the mail today and there she was, seems she is a nominee for "Victory rider of the year". Don't have any idea what the winner gets but great to see her nominated.

Chas
Nominee?Is there voting? There's nothing at the Victory website.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Congrats Syd, wish I could see it, I've only got one magazine since April. They must be held up by the mule train. LOL Is there a web link to the photo?

130K, that is some heavy riding, Keep going, I want to know how long the Vic motor will last.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

I got the issue and became scared. Syd is not on the cover. Syd is on the inside cover looking great.
We can all help our Victory Lady become Rider of the Year by sending an E-Mail nomination to [email protected]
Best of Luck Syd I hope you get a Cover you deserve it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.