VOG Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my black ceramic coated Bassani Road Rage 2 into 1 short exhaust pipes, I also got my Lloydz VFC Gen 3 module and my Lloydz Torque Tubes air intake on the way! I can't wait to take off that stockVictory airbox and K&N filter as well as the Victory drag pipes and hopefully get alot more perfomance thats hidden in that Freedom engine. I just spoke to Lloydz about my setup that I will be using and she was very helpful. She told me that I would nothave to have the Stage 1 fuel calibration program removed and put back to thestock fuel settings. She stated that once I install the Torque tubes and the VFC 3 andmy Bassani exhaust to give them a call right away so they can tellme exactly what settings on the VFC3 to use to get everything running together and be at their peak! I'll let you guys know how this turns out and if the Lloydz crew own up to their words. Any how I can't wait. But from what I here about Lloydz, he and his people are awesome. That they know Victorys!!!!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Let's see some pictures when you are done. I can't wait until they make Torque Tubes for the 106 engine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.