VOG Forum banner
721 - 740 of 752 Posts

· Registered
18,768 Posts
Here is a shocker...

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) passed misinformation to Facebook as the partners worked to combat misinformation, according to newly released emails, in the most recent example of CDC officials making false or misleading claims.

In a June 3 message, a Facebook official said the CDC had helped the company “debunk claims about COVID vaccines and children,” and asked for assistance addressing claims about the vaccines for babies and toddlers, including the claim that the vaccines were not effective.

Several weeks later, after U.S. regulators authorized the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines for young children and the CDC recommended them, a CDC official responded by offering unsupported information.

“Claims that COVID-19 vaccines are ineffective for children ages 6 months to 4 years are false and belief in such claims could lead to back vaccine hesitancy,” the CDC official wrote. The names of all of the officials mentioned in this story were redacted in the emails, which were released as part of ongoing litigation against the U.S. government.

· Registered
1,199 Posts
So glad I held out and didnt get the jab
If your glad, that is all that matters. Last night Laura Ingram interviewed a Canadian that has severe rashes and welts and inflamed skin all over his body that started a couple days or so after his. He had pictures and such - it was bad and he has had it with the Canadian Health Care system that will not treat him and refuse to believe it is Moderna related - of course they do. In my case when looking at his pictures I had the same thing happen to me after my second Moderna shot and my sister who is so close to me biologically we could be twins, only 3.5 years removed, it happened to her. Luckily my doctor treated it immediately in May 2021 with an 11 day Prednisone regimine. Then it happened again in July and same treatment. I told the doctor it has to be Moderna related both times, however the second time she was not as reluctant to agree. Then it happened again in August and same treatment and this time she agreed totally it was Moderna related. Lucily no more episodes in last 1.5 years. My sister did the Prednisone treatment for her Moderna outbreak twice.

· Registered
7,142 Posts
If your glad, that is all that matters. Last night Laura Ingram interviewed a Canadian that has severe rashes and welts and inflamed skin all over his body that started a couple days or so after his. He had pictures and such - it was bad and he has had it with the Canadian Health Care system that will not treat him and refuse to believe it is Moderna related - of course they do. In my case when looking at his pictures I had the same thing happen to me after my second Moderna shot and my sister who is so close to me biologically we could be twins, only 3.5 years removed, it happened to her. Luckily my doctor treated it immediately in May 2021 with an 11 day Prednisone regimine. Then it happened again in July and same treatment. I told the doctor it has to be Moderna related both times, however the second time she was not as reluctant to agree. Then it happened again in August and same treatment and this time she agreed totally it was Moderna related. Lucily no more episodes in last 1.5 years. My sister did the Prednisone treatment for her Moderna outbreak twice.
You mean like Hives? Yeah, those are miserable and can come and go at anytime for whatever reason.

· Registered
18,768 Posts
Adolescent COVID-19 vaccination results in cardiotoxicity and ECG changes prompting concern
I have said on national TV throughout the COVID-19 vaccine campaign that no young person should receive a shot because the risks far outweigh the benefits. Chiu et al published a report where both cardiac symptoms and ECG changes were recorded after the first and second injections. The results are alarming. After the second injection of mRNA 17.1% of students reported cardiovascular symptoms.
Epoch Times Photo

· Registered
18,768 Posts
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • The notion that the COVID shots are a form of gene therapy is so risky for Big Pharma’s bottom line, they’re going to great lengths to make sure people don’t think of them that way
  • The Associated Press published a “fact check” in which they argued that COVID shots are not gene therapy because they do not alter your genes
  • The AP misled readers by focusing on just one part of the FDA’s definition of a gene therapy — the part about modifying expression of a gene. But the full definition also includes the words “or to alter the biological properties of living cells,” which is precisely what the COVID shots do
  • When the mRNA shots were rolled out in 2021, they did not meet the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s definition of a vaccine. They only met the FDA’s definition of a gene therapy
  • The only reason COVID shots meet the CDC’s definition of a vaccine now is because they changed the definition to prevent “COVID-19 deniers” from saying that “COVID-19 vaccines are not vaccines per CDC’s own definition”
While the COVID-19 shots are referred to as “vaccines,” they do not meet the classical definition of a vaccine. Health authorities actually had to change the definition to accommodate the COVID shots and shut down the argument that, as experimental gene therapies, they may be riskier than traditional vaccines.

· Registered
6,955 Posts
My cousin recently went to the ER due to a severe rash all over her body caused by an unknown cause. She keeps up with the boosters so I'm sure that could be a reason. However, that will be over looked.

· Registered
18,768 Posts
New Omicron Variant More Likely to Infect Vaccinated
Frontline Health
FRONTLINE HEALTH
DAN SKORBACH

Just last week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that the new Omicron subvariant XBB.1.5 made up about 43 percent of COVID-19 cases in the United States. But in New York City, that number is much higher. The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene posted on Twitter that 73 percent of COVID-19 cases in the Big Apple trace back to XBB.1.5.
This new subvariant may not be any more severe than previous strains of Omicron, according to CDC. But it seems to be more likely to infect people who are vaccinated, and even bypass immunity from a previous infection.
Despite this, health authorities are still encouraging Americans to get their updated booster shots, although the protection from these vaccines seems to only last for three months. Some experts argue that the COVID-19 shots will still prevent hospitalization and death. Whether that is accurate is still up for debate. An investigation by The Epoch Times has found that people who are boosted are actually more likely to be hospitalized or pass away from COVID-19, compared to those who just received their primary series.

· Registered
9,779 Posts
Here's our experience to date. I did not vax because I could not and even so, would not. My wife did as she believed it to be in her best interest. No problem there. I got covid and was moderately severe ill and spent 10 days in the hospital. However, I made a quick and full recovery with all functions returning to normal and no residual effects. My wife caught it at the same time and suffered cold/flu like symptoms for about 6-7 days with full recovery. But, she now has it again and has the same type symptoms but a bit more severe. We spent the weekend together in a hotel at a convention together the whole time with all the same people, so my exposure was the same as hers. In addition, I have been with her the whole time at home through her illness. I tested and do not have covid.
The only thing that I can attribute that to is my natural immunity from my initial bout with covid. This is her second time and she vaxed.

· Registered
18,768 Posts
Nice set of stats, but the author doesn't answer the question proposed. Thank goodness it is proven that Natural Immunity was 29 times more effective than the snake oil jab against the Fauci Flu... (Oh I am one of the "do not vaccinate... Jab with BS"

721 - 740 of 752 Posts