1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
George Clooney's scary motorbike accident caught on surveillance video

Can't post just the video from this site unfortunately and the full title is:
"George Clooney's scary motorbike accident caught on surveillance video"

I'm no fan of his since he came out and said some of the things he did but I wouldn't wish this on any motorcycle rider. Miraculously it sounds like he's okay. Many people have died from less than such a hit or been crippled for life. He's really lucky that way. He really caught some air on this one and he's been in a bike accident before.

I do give him credit for riding a bike to work and for not having a chauffeured car take him everywhere. Now I'm left wondering if he will ever ride again after two significant accidents on bikes. Stupid drivers will always be there even in places they are used to seeing us on the road all the time like Italy.

Notice almost nothing happened to the car.

·
Registered
876 Posts
It had to be a very slow speed crash....in the report that i heard, he hit the windshield of the car....and it's not even cracked?

I don't like the guy either, but glad he wasn't hurt.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Can't stand the smuck....nor Hollywood either. Regardless, President Trump is to blame....I can clearly see him in the car. I thought he was in that NATO meeting kicking butt.
Trump sure is kicking butt at the NATO meeting. But cut a fellow rider some slack. He's misguided but the fact that he's riding means his core is in the right place.

·
Registered
474 Posts
His "core" hasn't been in the right place for a long long time, if ever. Nonetheless, I don't want to see anyone hurt in a motorcycle accident. Now, during a protest..that's a different story.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It had to be a very slow speed crash....in the report that i heard, he hit the windshield of the car....and it's not even cracked?

I don't like the guy either, but glad he wasn't hurt.
I missed it at first but if you look closer at the car windshield you can see it's shattered where Clooney's helmet/head hit it at the lower drivers side.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't stand the smuck....nor Hollywood either. Regardless, President Trump is to blame....I can clearly see him in the car. I thought he was in that NATO meeting kicking butt.
I really do wish the Hollyweirdos would keep their political thoughts and comments to themselves. Don't they realize they are alienating at least half their audience regardless of which side they talk bad about? That's just plain dumb.

·
Super Moderator
26,110 Posts
Why didn't he follow the other scoot? Seemed like he had enough time to. Maybe not.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have hated that asshat George Clooney from the day he said Charleston Heston deserved to have cancer and die because he was the spokesperson of the NRA.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I missed it at first but if you look closer at the car windshield you can see it's shattered where Clooney's helmet/head hit it at the lower drivers side.
After looking closer, & seeing it from a second angle ,.. you are of course correct. The news just said it was a 60 MPH impact? If true?...he truly was lucky.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Guys, he's a frigging actor. Getting worked up about hollywood types and their political views is like dissing a good plumber cause he likes listening to Britney Spears. Leave the plumber be.
In the words of George Bush.

Nope not gonna do it!

He deserves every insult I could possibly muster, another rich elitist telling us how to live our life but they don't live by their own rules!

Carmas a ***** she'll get you every time!

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I don't wish an accident on anyone, but honestly... I only clicked on this thread to see if I was going to have to hear anymore of Clooney's BS political rants.

The plumber can listen to Britney Spears or anything else he likes. He doesn't have a soap box that reaches almost every citizen of this country to stand on and spout off his BS! Besides, the Plumber is probably more inline with the way the rest of the country thinks anyway. I would much rather hear from him... even if I have to suffer thru Britney singing in the background!

• Winner
Reactions: snobnd
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.