VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope to help assist in every way I can, find some riders in or around OKC to ride with, and get straightforward advice from fellow Vic owners.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Aside from the formalities, I’ll follow up with my bike pics, what I’ve done to it, what laying it down to avoid colliding into a lady did to it, where I’m at with my repair work, and a step-by-step guide on how to avoid choking out a stranger that texts and drives.

Fun for the whole family!

·
Super Moderator
26,150 Posts
Howdy!

We got some guys in the Dallas area that have been known to ride up your way.

Reactions: FoFo

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Welcome from East TN! I lived out in Lawton/Ft. Sill years ago. Is Bricktown still a thing?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Howdy!

Hope to help assist in every way I can, find some riders in or around OKC to ride with, and get straightforward advice from fellow Vic owners.

Aside from the formalities, I'll follow up with my bike pics, what I've done to it, what laying it down to avoid colliding into a lady did to it, where I'm at with my repair work, and a step-by-step guide on how to avoid choking out a stranger that texts and drives.

Welcome! Looking forward to that step by step guide.

Reactions: slickvic

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Welcome from sunny (and still hot in Sep) Arizona!

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Howdy!

You did not just mention Dallas. Talk about one of the **** holes of Texas. I have a really hard time telling people I live north of that place.

I live North East of Ft. Worth and like to run up in Oklahoma (passport in hand of course) every now and then. @FoFo is another member that's fairly close to OKC as well but on the Texas side (the good side). Him and I tend to run off most that meet up with us unless they are from the Houston area. We still haven't figured that one out yet.

By the way welcome @Frenchie3898

·
Registered
910 Posts

Aside from the formalities, I'll follow up with my bike pics, what I've done to it, what laying it down to avoid colliding into a lady did to it, where I'm at with my repair work, and a step-by-step guide on how to avoid choking out a stranger that texts and drives.

I like you already. lol
welcome aboard

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
You did not just mention Dallas. Talk about one of the **** holes of Texas. I have a really hard time telling people I live north of that place.

I live North East of Ft. Worth and like to run up in Oklahoma (passport in hand of course) every now and then. @FoFo is another member that's fairly close to OKC as well but on the Texas side (the good side). Him and I tend to run off most that meet up with us unless they are from the Houston area. We still haven't figured that one out yet.

By the way welcome @Frenchie3898
I fairly recently spent some time around Lake Murray, very nice area. We also had a group ride up for a burger in Meers. I don't know why when we go for a lunch ride we end up in another state. :fiddy:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
welcome hope you enjoy your ride

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
I don't know why when we go for a lunch ride we end up in another state. :fiddy:
Because you only have very small states up north, that is why...... :angel4:

Welcome to the VOG, forum of the lost and forgotten bikes (well maybe not forgotten).... Welcome from the land of thunder just south and round the corner from you.... I have been to OKC but not Dallas unless flying over it to get to OKC counts as a visit..... :angel4:

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I fairly recently spent some time around Lake Murray, very nice area. We also had a group ride up for a burger in Meers.
Hmmm seems like I missed out on one of those rides because of hunting or something and was never invited for the other one. :dlit_toetap:

Speaking of going for a ride I haven't had a decent long distance lunch ride in long long long time.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Because you only have very small states up north, that is why...... :angel4:

Welcome to the VOG, forum of the lost and forgotten bikes (well maybe not forgotten).... Welcome from the land of thunder just south and round the corner from you.... I have been to OKC but not Dallas unless flying over it to get to OKC counts as a visit..... :angel4:
I think Texas qualifies for one of the bigger states in the union.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Well it is fitting inside my state of Queensland with enough area of land left overall to put another, almost, that to me is not a large state.......

·
Super Moderator
26,150 Posts
Hmmm seems like I missed out on one of those rides because of hunting or something and was never invited for the other one. :dlit_toetap:

Speaking of going for a ride I haven't had a decent long distance lunch ride in long long long time.
I heard you weren't invited because people are tired of your bad luck following them around. Flaming seats, turkeys, falling over, hitting oil slicks.... You're dangerous!

I can't wait till I can actually make a ride with y'all.

• Winner
Reactions: FoFo and jwfuchs1
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.