1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
I like it

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
yah to both questions.. looks pretty good head on.. but I'd love to see other angles. and I'd like to know how good of a job it does of actually redirecting the airflow. Good find either way.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
View attachment 466673
Sorry for the late reply, here is the pick of side view. Wind deflection is ok compared to my home made # plate I was running.
Yeah tell us about that seat!

I didn't know they made them for Vics. I'd love to have one like that!

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
BMC / CORBIN the wall. $$$
If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

How comfortable is it? I don't see any passenger pegs but I wonder how comfortable it would be to a passenger...

·
Registered
222 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

How comfortable is it? I don't see any passenger pegs but I wonder how comfortable it would be to a passenger...
I looked at their website, and those go around $500, but it doesn't show any options for Victory which is a shame, because it seriously looks like one of the best seats I've ever seen on a steel frame. It also looks like it actually has back support, unlike the Victory solo seat.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I looked at their website, and those go around $500, but it doesn't show any options for Victory which is a shame, because it seriously looks like one of the best seats I've ever seen on a steel frame. It also looks like it actually has back support, unlike the Victory solo seat.
Yeah I'm thinking it was a custom job.

The back support is what caught my attention. I really like those style seats. They have one called the widow maker that looks better suited for 2 up.

Reactions: theshank

·
Registered
222 Posts

The back support is what caught my attention. I really like those style seats. They have one called the widow maker that looks better suited for 2 up.
And I'm sure the passenger would be just as comfortable on that as they are on that flimsy Victory passenger pillion.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The make seats for victory you have to contact them and they will make it. Any color stitching you want. They make them for the cross bikes also

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I like the widow maker also. The wall dose have nice low back support. BMC dose custom make them for both steel frame and cross bikes.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
The make seats for victory you have to contact them and they will make it. Any color stitching you want. They make them for the cross bikes also
I just emailed them asking for a quote on the Widowmaker.

Reactions: Nhjosh182
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.