VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
There is a capped yellow and black connector coming off of the fuse box What can this be used for. There is also one with a blue and purple wire View attachment 634756 leading to it???
Many Vics share the same harness, so likely a component that your bike doesn’t have.

if you are looking for switched power (related to your other thread about adding an amp), you should download the manual. Luckily, fellow Vog member BBob has graciously compiled them for us here…MediaFire

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I am just trying to find a spot to hook the blue wire from my amp to get keyed on power
Yup. Go read my edited post above. Was adding to it as you replied.

also, best to use just one thread for your amp questions, not a new thread for each and everything you have a question on related To it.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Thank you for the imput. Does anyone know off hand if one of these is switched and would work? I am not home to check things at this time.
Download your specific manual via the link I provided above and you’ll be able to see all of the wires and what is switched power or not.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Bottom one doesn't look factory just by the heat shrink on the wiring it would be continuous. Could have been damage repaired though. Top looks like the California emissions thingy plug on my bike but could be used for something else on yours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts