VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently installed Lloydz Torque tubes and Freedom performance pipes along with Lloyds IAV. Got a tune From The Online VicShop Power Commander Maps – The Vic Shop ( 106 Steel Frame, Torque Tubes, 2-2 aftermarket exhaust ) and it seems to be a real gas hog. 85 mile round trip open highway 70 miles per hr and I used 2.5 gallons of fuel? That cant be right can it. Yes I have been excepting the trims via auto tune power commander 5?
Please and Thank you.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Recently installed Lloydz Torque tubes and Freedom performance pipes along with Lloyds IAV. Got a tune From The Online VicShop Power Commander Maps – The Vic Shop ( 106 Steel Frame, Torque Tubes, 2-2 aftermarket exhaust ) and it seems to be a real gas hog. 85 mile round trip open highway 70 miles per hr and I used 2.5 gallons of fuel? That cant be right can it. Yes I have been excepting the trims via auto tune power commander 5?
Please and Thank you.
I don’t think you are supposed to use auto tune with the canned map from Rylan. Just run the straight map until you can get to a proper dyno. And unplug the O2s

you could also try other maps that Rylan has similar to your configuration

I’m sure others much smarter than me will chime in soon.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
From what I've read here the Lloydz IAC has been problematic.
The freedom pipes aren't doing much for you and may be costing you performance and mpg.
34 mpg isn't great. But I have no idea of how you ride. Around town on my '06 hammer with 2 into RPW's, S&S air box and a PC5 with a dyno tune I was getting around 34-35mpg when I was riding really hard. It would get 42 consistently if I rode it in a bit milder manner.
You need a real dyno tune.
Get rid of the auto tune and buy a better exhaust if the budget permits.
Or since the fact that you have an '08 or later (I know that 'cause you said IAC) you could move up to a Maximus tuner and a remote tune from Noemtz. You'd still need to get a better exhaust.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I've read here the Lloydz IAC has been problematic.
The freedom pipes aren't doing much for you and may be costing you performance and mpg.
34 mpg isn't great. But I have no idea of how you ride. Around town on my '06 hammer with 2 into RPW's, S&S air box and a PC5 with a dyno tune I was getting around 34-35mpg when I was riding really hard. It would get 42 consistently if I rode it in a bit milder manner.
You need a real dyno tune.
Get rid of the auto tune and buy a better exhaust if the budget permits.
Or since the fact that you have an '08 or later (I know that 'cause you said IAC) you could move up to a Maximus tuner and a remote tune from Noemtz. You'd still need to get a better exhaust.
2015 Gunner

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Remove IAV out of the sequence. If that still doesn’t work, i can upgrade you to a Maximus and remotely tune at ECU level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts