VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 Vegas 8 ball. I would like to replace the fuel injector o rings but I can't find the size specifications any where. The Polaris/Victory parts diagram does not have it listed, they just list the fuel injector it's over$400 for the pair. The service manual does say to replace them but it does not say what size. I don't want to take the bike apart and then not be able to find the oring any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I buy o-rings a LOT for work. You can find ANY size and get it within a few days (may have to buy 100 for about $3.00-$7.00). The size isn't important, but what the composition is. Buna-N 70 is used most commonly for oil/gas applications (this should be metric). If you remove the old ones, you can measure them (digital calipers are great for this) then order new ones from many places, I use www.theoringstore.com all the time. If you can't measure the existing rings' internal or external diameter, but you can measure the thickness, you can do a little math and measure the diameter of the channel and order some that are just a hair smaller than that measurement.

or what @jmstang302 said may work.

Alternatively, you may be able to find out by calling one of the gurus, Rylan Vos at The Vic Shop for example.

Reactions: primethious
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.