VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm now looking for a front chrome fender rail for my CCT. I just bought one that I saw on Amazon and got it 2 days ago. It looks great but didn't put it on yet. Seams like it should fit with no problem. My question is, are there any for the front fender. I'm pretty sure I saw them on CCTs but not sure. Will the one that fits the Cross Country Classic also fit the Tour? If so where or how can I get one?
I saw one on Amazon but not sure which bike it's on. Looks like a CCT but not sure. View attachment 502953

Plus it's $180. a bit to high but I;m seeing if anyone has one for a better price.

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
I'm really not sure what you bought and what you're looking to buy, but the front fender accent in that picture will fit either. No real difference in the two other than what accessories the bikes came with.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
I know that Rick Fairless sells a custom one but it's almost $300...

Victory "V" Chrome Front Bumper
It's prettier AND pretty expensive!

I bought a front one just this past July from eBay. But the offer was from Moms in Foxboro, MA. It was $150 US I recall plus shipping. They are rare as hen's teeth so if you want one and have found one, BUY IT. It's a factory accessory and none are available from Victory anymore. Playing wait and see to possibly save a few $$ will leave you disappointed.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I have a lightly used (no major damage, just normal wear and tear) chrome front fender accent if anyone wants to buy it.
JUST PM me,
Webby

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Like that. I saved by getting my CCT from a guy who had already installed those and a whole lot more stuff. This is the first bike I've had that I've actually spent less than 500.00 on accessories. Guy before me did a great job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.