VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola, estoy escribiendo desde Madrid, España, y nada que perder más que pedir disculpas por algo que yo no sé Inglés y tengo que utilizar un traductor en línea.
Bien dicen que soy el nuevo propietario de un 100-pulgadas Jackpot 2007, lo compré de importación nuevo, estoy muy contento, soy la envidia de todos mis amigos, casi todos los propietarios de Harley, que han gastado mucho dinero para conseguir un la serie de la motocicleta como el mío. Ir maravillosamente. Sólo hay un problema en España n º accesorios para ella, por lo que confía en la compra en línea, buscar en los EE.UU. y empezar a poner a mi gusto, no mucho para ser honesto ... Bueno, nada más que un saludo a Sharp todos.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry...Hello, I am writing from Madrid, Spain, and nothing to lose rather than apologize for anything I do not know English and I have to use an online translator.
Well tell that I am the new owner of a 100-inch Jackpot 2007, I bought new import, I'm very pleased, am the envy of all my friends, almost all Harley owners, who have spent much money to get a motorcycle series as mine. Go beautifully. There is only a problem in Spain No accessories for it, so confident in buying online, look for in the USA and start to put it to my taste, not much to be honest ... Well, nothing but a sharp salute to everyone.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Thanks for stopping by Cristolumo and congrats on a great bike!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. Come on over here and I will give you a place to stay and get you a whole case of beer. Ride safe and enjoy your new bike.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Bienvenido Cristolumo desde el estado de Tejas en Los Estados Unidos de America, yo tabien tengo un 2007 Jackpot. Quando tengas el tiempo, toma fotos de tu motorcicleta y pega los a esta pagina de internet.

Mucho Gusto hermano, adios,
Noe Mtz.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The truth is that Victory has started its business venture in Spain in October 2009, but still do not see bikes on the street, people in the custom here is very faithful to the HD, or average displacements at Japanese bikes, but the aesthetics of Victory is groundbreaking to say nothing of its dynamic performance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.