VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Victory coming up next, tryna stay outta the strong sunlight right now.
Joint Hand Arm Human body Neck
Temporary tattoo Art Religious item Font Facial hair
Neck Sleeve Beard Tattoo Close-up

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good memories of Radio Birdman. Great ink.
Yeah, thanks, saw Birdman play live at Coolangatta Hotel about 3 years ago I reckon, they went off!
Still got that powerhouse driving sound with Rob Younger at the helm delivering the devastating vocals.
Got pretty wild in the moshpit but we survived the onslaught of sound and sweat and smashing bodies all I'm the name of fun times!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Yeah, thanks, saw Birdman play live at Coolangatta Hotel about 3 years ago I reckon, they went off!
Still got that powerhouse driving sound with Rob Younger at the helm delivering the devastating vocals.
Got pretty wild in the moshpit but we survived the onslaught of sound and sweat and smashing bodies all I'm the name of fun times!
Yeah, albums good, but live up close and loud, perfection!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good memories of Radio Birdman. Great ink.
Lydia at Anchorz Ink Coolangatta did a great job, I plan on getting the Victory shield logo very soon, may as well have them all healing at the same time.
Riding around in a long sleeve flannie in summer is a bit extreme but don't want the strong Aussie sun fading them.
A month prior I had my AA symbol (triangle inside circle) jazzed up a whole lot with 12 Steps leading to a portal into the 4th dimension.
Started really feeling it after 4 1/2 hours.
Technology has come a hell of a long way since I got the one next to it 43 years ago.
Actually fell asleep during that one as I was doped upon Mandrax and Alcohol....
Tattooist woke me at the end saying
" hey !!!,...no one's ever fallen asleep while I was tattooing them before!"

Shoulder Sleeve Eyelash Temporary tattoo Tattoo

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Motorbikerx

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
BORN TO LOSE. The tattoo that Richard Speck had on his arm and the only nurse who survived his murder spree in the nursing school dorm was one hiding under a bed and she saw that tattoo.

Reactions: Bikesofbrads

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BORN TO LOSE. The tattoo that Richard Speck had on his arm and the only nurse who survived his murder spree in the nursing school dorm was one hiding under a bed and she saw that tattoo.
Checks under my bed!

• Haha
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok well yesterday got the bug again!
not the flu mate, the tattoo bug!
Time for some more Victory commitment,...Lydia did a great job I reckon, then after that cos I don't have one of anything I got some space added to the fourth dimension.
Skin Arm Shoulder Eye Leg
Joint Skin Shoulder Muscle Human body

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Texas hey...yeah I see some Texas in it ..Texas on acid :TX:

• Winner
Reactions: jwfuchs1

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The picture of my pump jack was taken right after the artist put the machine down.

I'll post the healed version once it's done peeling
They don't really seem to scab up much these days.
The wicked high tech guns they used on me recently.
Big gaps in time for me
1972- -2007- -2022

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
They don't really seem to scab up much these days.
The wicked high tech guns they used on me recently.
Big gaps in time for me
1972- -2007- -2022
I use tegaderm after I first clean a fresh tat then keep it on for the first few days. It skips the oozing period and you don't have to worry about ointments during that time either. Once you remove the tegaderm you then you apply shea butter for a few days and then swap to a good unscented lotion until it stops peeling.

I never had scabbing issues. I'm thinking aftercare knowledge has become better not so much the machines. I know some artist that still uses very old rebuilt coil machines.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts