VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been having an issue that ever time i respond to a posted message in the froum area I get this Error/Message that says " Stack Overflow at line 1842". The message does post but i have to ctrl/alt/delete to bring up my task manager so I can get the page to go away because it locks.
Is anyone else having the same issue?? Can the web person here help me out and explian why this is happening. It's very frustrating trying to post messages and having to close my IE browser over and over again. This only happens when I post a messageto someone else post but wont happen if I start my own post. Make sense?
Thank you... :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ROFLOL.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts

This is the first I've heard of this. It sounds like it could be an issue with your browser. Have you tried a computer restart lately?
If that doesn't work, try downloading a free copy of Firefox at www.mozilla.com and if that works, then you may have a bug in your IE browser.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Andy ive tried internet explorer, AOL, and firefox, and the absolute best browser i have found so far is Google Chrome. Its a super fast and safe download and i only explore the net with it now. It stores recent and favorite places you visit automatically to a desk type format , as well as you can bookmark pages. Needless to say whenever i open it VOG.NET is page 1. I still have my free aol account because thats where my emails are. But i use Google chrome now, its amazing. Dean

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Hey Dean, Yes I tried Chrome and it is a super fast browser. I used it fora couple of weeks and will go back to it when they provide a few upgrades. I was amazed at how much faster it operates, but the first generation was missing a few features that I'm sure will be added shortly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.