VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whole pages are missing from threads. What gives?

·
Registered
8,075 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
On some photos I'm getting just a file number then when I select it to view the photo I'm getting a 404.
Also when I open one of the thread I go to the top of the page rather than the First Unread. Been doing it for a few days.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@WERA689 Posts are getting rearranged and whole pages are shown to exist but are empty. I think your forum may have been hacked.

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
Problems over at the other VOG site too. Missing posts, posts in wrong position.
The other VOG site? are Things messed VERY up. :D

Reactions: Tenax66

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
All messed up for sure.

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Whew...the wife and I have been hanging out in the pool and drinking all weekend, I was thinking my brain had accidentally flipped over.

Reactions: Flyboy

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: jwfuchs1 and Flyboy

·
Registered
525 Posts
I don't know why everyone decides that every forum issue is due to a "hack". We have not been "hacked". There may be server issues, there may be login issues related to those. There may be forum software bugs that are delaying posts or hiding them. But it's NOT A HACK. IT'S A GLITCH. There's a galaxy of difference between the two.

Now, can you provide an example of either issue I can look into?

Thanks
Neil

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
Many glitches we have.

I haven't really had many issues but today is all kinds of F uped. Every thread I go to has things in the wrong order, missing post, or double post.

·
Registered
11,775 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't know why everyone decides that every forum issue is due to a "hack". We have not been "hacked". There may be server issues, there may be login issues related to those. There may be forum software bugs that are delaying posts or hiding them. But it's NOT A HACK. IT'S A GLITCH. There's a galaxy of difference between the two.

Thanks
Neil
Мне жаль, если я коснулся нерва, Нил. Я извиняюсь.

·
Registered
17,975 Posts

Thanks
Neil
Oh I thought it could be a hack made to look like a glitch:lousyputer_smilie: Maybe it is the Russian's trying to sell more Urals and believe that the Victorys are still being made. Or the CIA and FBI making it look like the Russians, in order to get a Special Counsel to investigate the impact on Harley Davidson or in revenge for the tarills in response to a 9k Harley costing 24K in Germany.

Or maybe it is Hal coming to life with his Artificial Intelligence and is an Indian Fan...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.