VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for fork seals for kingpin/magnum (I have both). witchdoctors has kits for $102 and that is per side! I have a 2011 kingpin and changed the fork seals about 7 years ago and this same kit was $28, p/n 2204214. Anyone have the same issu?

· Registered
1,389 Posts
I've just been changing the seals on my 04 Pin the last couple times and have had no issues with Moose seals.

· Registered
221 Posts
Im looking for fork seals for kingpin/magnum (I have both). witchdoctors has kits for $102 and that is per side! I have a 2011 kingpin and changed the fork seals about 7 years ago and this same kit was $28, p/n 2204214. Anyone have the same issu?
I just slide a piece of sturdy plastic , hooked at the end and slide it down the fork between the seal and pull it around the fork a couple times and it cleans out the dust. More times than not thats all it is,, dust letting the oil pass by. And its free.

· Registered
1,389 Posts
I'll be needing seals on my XCT. Where can I get them at a decent price?
The seals (43mm, $29) mentioned above and fork oil shipped from Dennis Kirk was $58 including tax & shipping. I haven't bothered to shop around but I would think other brands are available elsewhere for a similar price.

· Premium Member
415 Posts
  • Agree
Reactions: Bikesofbrads
1 - 6 of 6 Posts