VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts

You might call Kewlmetal, and ask if they will sell you a set of the slugs they use in the 7 degree rake kit. Then you could have them chromed. That should get you where you want to be; for less then $140,999.99.
Now don't flame me here but if you looked at the Pro Street kit, and the price scared you. the 7 degree kit is MUCH cheaper at $1250, and still has the fat tubes, and billet trees

·
Registered
241 Posts

sladerholt said:
Does anyone have any experience with fork tube extensions? I am not interested in Kewl Metals $140,999.00 rake kit. I really want something "like" the old school slugs i.e. cheap, but made with a lot more integrity.
Just wondering if anyone has ever used them like Bracket Mans extensions?http://www3.sympatico.ca/peter.mcavoy/bman/forkext.html
I just found his site today while searching for foot pegs. Did you ever pull the trigger? Does he even make anything for the victory? I am thinking the Highballs would look bada$$ with a face lift. I posted a thread on here before I saw this one sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.