VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to a machine shop and asked if they could make forged bars. He says he would need at least 30 orders to make it worth the while. Price point would be in the 750 - 800 dollars. Is there anyone else that would be interested . It would be nice to have someone with the molds to be able to do these.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
@MRMAXX looks like that is just the lower half of the bar.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Reactions: vince718

·
Registered
359 Posts
I called them a month ago. Swore up and down that they could not get these and will not sell for that.
Forged Chrome Highway Bar from Victory Accessories $599.99 (not sure they have them) but yeah having them made seems weird. but i am also blessed to have a set installed already. it wouldnt surprise me that someday someone finds a truckload of all these parts somewhere (the way the triovals i just installed were for $180 shipped)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
64 Posts
Forged Chrome Highway Bar from Victory Accessories $599.99 (not sure they have them) but yeah having them made seems weird. but i am also blessed to have a set installed already. it wouldnt surprise me that someday someone finds a truckload of all these parts somewhere (the way the triovals i just installed were for $180 shipped)
I don't think they have them either. I called a bunch of dealers in the southwest and had no luck..

Happy hunting....

·
Registered
359 Posts
couple sets on ebay right now 4/6/2018

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.