VOG Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
OK, but Harley bags on a Yamaha?? EEeeeehhhhhh.............

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Better, or worse, I'm not yet sure. But certainly dated, and rather common. I mean, if you're going to do custom on a new platform, try something original.

• Winner
Reactions: Trout and tyrfryr

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
yamaha had one on display at the laconia bike rally in New Hampshire, bike looks great in person. video doesn't do it justice. finally got to test out a venture and yeehaaa, way more fun to ride than an Indian or HD.

·
Super Moderator
26,124 Posts
I didn't like the HD bags on the Vision but I think on the Yamaha they look really nice. The lines work well and I'd certainly ride it.

Reactions: crosscountryla

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
yamaha had one on display at the laconia bike rally in New Hampshire, bike looks great in person. video doesn't do it justice. finally got to test out a venture and yeehaaa, way more fun to ride than an Indian or HD.
I have it on absolute authority that it doesn't have enough horsepower.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I have it on absolute authority that it doesn't have enough horsepower.
I have thought that since I saw a few Dyno sheets .... But the more I watch my tach when I ride, the more I realize, I would do better with a power band like that. If only it didn't cost 26k plus, lol.

·
Registered
9,140 Posts

Ness and Yamaha. You guys have after market.
I test rode the Yamaha Eluder and loved the low-end power. I also liked the riding position but didn't like the look of the Eluder from a side view without the rear trunk. Corry Ness knocked this Yamaha Eluder out of the park. :biggrin::headbang: The rear fender and saddlebags make this Yamaha Eluder look like a better rendition of the Harley Road Glide in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
I heard they were going to come up with a custom tach for it, but when they saw it in action they realized that all they needed to do was connect a torque meter directly to the crank to read out.. rpms were unnecessary.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.