VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
I’d guess the owner who put those miles on wasn’t worried about breaking down in the middle of ‘somewhere’. Was this a factory bike that never left the test track?

100,000 miles in 90 days is an average daily count of 1,111 miles.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd guess the owner who put those miles on wasn't worried about breaking down in the middle of 'somewhere'. Was this a factory bike that never left the test track?

100,000 miles in 90 days is an average daily count of 1,111 miles.
He's trying to raise $100,000 for Muscular Dystrophy. All highway.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Well, that guy must wear diapers and eat power bars while riding! averaging 70 mph takes over 14 hours to go 1000 miles! And he still had to stop for Gas and tires and oil and not to mention sleep and eating!.......:banghead:

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would have thought this would have been more of a home base ride like the last record holder (45k) did.

He must have dealer sponsorship of some sort to keep up on the maintenance while he sleeps...
I'm hoping there is more detail on how he did this ride. Oil changes every 10 days, less? How many tires were needed? Belt?
Went to the same dealer? Friends worked on the bike?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.