VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am sad to say that I am parting with my 2013 Boardwalk. It is one of five motorcycles and the wife says I need to make room in the garage for her car. The bike is in the Washington DC metro area - near Annapolis MD. I am asking $7,000.

Here is my CraigsList ad. 2013 Victory Boardwalk

It has had a lot of work done to it by the previous owner. I have only had it for two years. There are only a few miles on the recent oil change and I just installed new rear brakes.

Lloyd's Motor Worx installed cam shafts, power commander and dyno tuning. Has Lloyd's timing gear and cover, primary support plate, torque tubes intake and end caps, and RPW slash pipes. Over $2,500 in Lloyd's parts plus tuning invested.

Removable windshield, and highway bars (not on bike). LED headlight, Arlen Ness grips, mirrors, and gas cap. Ape hanger bars have your arms straight out. I also have original bars.

Saddle bags, custom rear seat support and rack. Alloy wheels as well.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Nice looking bike. I wish I had the cash and a place to put it, BW is on my list... one day. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Selling one of your motorcycles :confused-72: Just build the wife a small garage for her car. :ok:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.