VOG Forum banner

Football Top 25 Games

1001 8
Here's the list of the match-ups for the day. Some real good inter-state rivalries today in Florida & Michigan & California.
AP Top 25
#1 Alabama vs. #19 S. Carlolina
Should be a good game. Goodpotential. Alabama.
#2 Ohio St vs. Indiana
Ohio St.
#3 Oregon vs. Washington St.
Call the Corner for the Washington St. cougars
#4 Boise St. vs. Toledo
Boise continues to dominate
#5 TCU vs. Wyoming
TCU rolls
#6 Oklahoma - off
#7 Nebraska 48, Kansas St. 13 - Final
#8 Auburn vs. Kentucky
Auburn
#9 Arizona vs. Oregon St.
A tough game. Aregon St. was just dropped from the Top 25 because of losses to other Top 25 teams. Looking to rebound. I call Arizona to win.
#10 Utah vs. Iowa St.
Utah
#11 Arkansas vs. Texas A&M
Arkansas
#12 LSU vs. #14 Florida
LSU. Florida hasnot been playing up to their potential.
#13 Miamai vs. #23 Florida St.
Great inter-state rivalry. Florida St. has some sood horses & are much improved.
I call Miami in a good game.
#14 Florida vs. #12 LSU
LSU. Florida is not the same Florida.
#15 Iowa - off
#16 Stanford vs. USC
USC was dropped from the Top 25 after losing to an un-ratedWashington by 1 point this las t week. Stanford lost to a tough Oregon. Both teams lookingto rebound & have someting to prove. I call this game a toss up. Should be good.
#17 Michigan St. vs. #18 Michigan
Serious inter state rivalry. Potentially one of the best games of the day.High emotions & bragging rights. Michigan St.
#18 Michigan vs. Michigan St.
Michigan St. - hard fought game.
#19 S. Carolina vs. #1 Alabama
Alabama
#20 Wisconsin vs. Minnesota
Wisconsin
#21 Nevada vs. San Jose St.
Nevada rolls
#22 Oklahoms St. 54, LA-Lafayette 28 - Final
#23 Florida vs. #13 Miami
Bam - Bam - Bam!!!! Miami!
#24 Missouri vs. Colorado
Toss up
#25 Air Force vs. Colorado St.
Air Force - a very good team this year.
Enjoy.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Huge upset in the making!!!!
7 min. to go -
#1 Abama 21, #19 S. Carolina 35!!!!
S. Carolina's previous record against #1 teams - 0-4!!!
Here we go!!!!
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
9,000 Posts
ddawg said:
Huge upset in the making!!!!
7 min. to go -
#1 Abama 21, #19 S. Carolina 35!!!!
S. Carolina's previous record against #1 teams - 0-4!!!
Here we go!!!!
I would have never guessed that Bama would get Rolled Over by S. Carolina.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andy said:
ddawg said:
Huge upset in the making!!!!
7 min. to go -
#1 Abama 21, #19 S. Carolina 35!!!!
S. Carolina's previous record against #1 teams - 0-4!!!
Here we go!!!!
I would have never guessed that Bama would get Rolled Over by S. Carolina.
Agreed!!!! Alabama looked like the "real deal" this year. Especially after they smashed Florida! Wowzi!!
Steve Spurrier is grinning ear to earafter this win. He has done a tremendous job building the South Carolina Gamecocks. Way to go Steve & Co.!!!
I must say though - it makes me a little nervous - hearing those S. Carolina cheerleaders yelling "Go Cocks!!" all game long. It's a little different in today's "Politically Correct" world! I just can't bring myself to join the cheer. LOL!!!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,116 Posts
Alabama was waaay off today....and tip your cap to a very well prepared S. Carolina team. Now we could have "potentially" 6 undefeated teams (Oregon, Oklahoma, Michigan St, Ohio St, Boise St, TCU) and what some people think could be the best team (Alabama) potentially doesn't have a chance anymore at a title.

Someone.....ANYONE, explain to me why we don't have a playoff in College football. 50 gready old men, on 5 bowl committees are controlling National Champions.....and titles are being determined moreso in October than November and December.....hmmmm.

Amazing that D3 kids can have a playoff.......and NONE of those kids will be playing on Sundays.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Score updates .......
AP Top 25
#1 Alabama 21, #19S. Carolina 35 - Upset of the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
#2 Ohio St. 38, Indiana 10 - Ohio St. will be the new #1 most likely!
#3 Oregon 43, Washington St. 23
#4 Boise St. 57, Toledo 14
#5 TCU 45, Wyoming 0
#6 Oklahoomer Sooners - Off
#7 Nebraska 48, Kansas St. 13
#8 Auburn 37, Kentucky 34 - Wow!!!!!
#9 Arizona 27, Oregon St. 29 - Upset! Not surprising. The Beavers have a very good team.
#10 Utah 68, Iowa St. 27
#11 Arkansas 24, Texas A&M 17
#12 LSU 33, #14 Florida 29 - Big win!
#13 Miami 17, #23 Florida St. 45 - Still in progress in 4th Qtr.
#14 Florida 29, #12 LSU 33
#15 Iowa - Off
#16 Stanford 37, USC 35 - A dramatic come from behind winseconds to go!!!
#17 Michigan St. 34, #18 Michigan 17 Big rivalry!!! Spartans roll!!
#18 Michigan 17, Michigan St. 34
#19 S. Carolina 35, #1 Alabama 21 - Upset!! There will be a new #1.
#20 Wisconsin 41, Minnesota 23
#21 Nevada, San Jose St. - Still in progress.
#22 Oklahoma St. 54, LA-Lafayette 28
#23 FloridaSt. 45, #13 Miami 17 - Still playing
#24 Missouri 26, Colorado 0
#25 Air Force 49, Colorado St. 27
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Update .......
AP Top 25
#13 Miami 17, #23 Florida St. 45 - Wowzi!!! Big upset. Hurts Miami, helps establish Florida St. Big inter-state rivalry.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,209 Posts
ddawg said:
Andy said:
ddawg said:
Huge upset in the making!!!!
7 min. to go -
#1 Abama 21, #19 S. Carolina 35!!!!
S. Carolina's previous record against #1 teams - 0-4!!!
Here we go!!!!
I would have never guessed that Bama would get Rolled Over by S. Carolina.
Agreed!!!! Alabama looked like the "real deal" this year. Especially after they smashed Florida! Wowzi!!
Steve Spurrier is grinning ear to earafter this win. He has done a tremendous job building the South Carolina Gamecocks. Way to go Steve & Co.!!!
I must say though - it makes me a little nervous - hearing those S. Carolina cheerleaders yelling "Go Cocks!!" all game long. It's a little different in today's "Politically Correct" world! I just can't bring myself to join the cheer. LOL!!!
Hate to say it, but Florida has been over rated this year. We have a new team, and no real identity. Not sure how long we will see Brantly as #1. Espesialy if the O line leaves him open for pounding after pounding.
Spurrier is the most dangerous coach in collage ball. If he sets his sites on you; you are going to get beat
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Updated final - they were still playing when I posted last night.

AP Top 25

#21 Nevada 35, San Jose St. 13
Nevada QB Taua was too talented - as he has been in every game played this season.
Thus the Nevada record 6-0. Let's see what happens when they play fellow WAC Conference member #4 Boise St. (5-0) @ Nevada, Fri., Nov. 26.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top