VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've shopped for a while now for new stylish floorboards. But the prices are CRAZY!!!!! Especially for a place to set my feet....lol. But I found these Kuryakyn boards for less than $100 on J&P Cycles. Took em for a nice 150 mile ride today and I'm sold. They help posture, back and seat!!!! Thank me later!!!!!
Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Grille

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've had those same floorboards, plus the matching Kuryaykn passenger floorboards, grips, highway pegs & shift & brake pegs on my bike for over a year now. I think that they look good & they have all held up well. What kind of cup holder is that on your bike? It looks good.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,155 Posts
I had one on my KP and it did look nice, but it was just too small.

The RAM mount one I got after is ugly but a much better size. Now the one I have holds a 30oz tumbler which is just awesome! Not pretty but functions well.

It is much larger than what the OP had so I'm interested myself to know what it is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So, I've shopped for a while now for new stylish floorboards. But the prices are CRAZY!!!!! Especially for a place to set my feet....lol. But I found these Kuryakyn boards for less than $100 on J&P Cycles. Took em for a nice 150 mile ride today and I'm sold. They help posture, back and seat!!!! Thank me later!!!!!
View attachment 316417
View attachment 316433
I have the same floorboards and I like them especially for the price. I really like the toe raise at the front. I can rest my heels on there to act like a highway peg.

Reactions: primethious

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had those same floorboards, plus the matching Kuryaykn passenger floorboards, grips, highway pegs & shift & brake pegs on my bike for over a year now. I think that they look good & they have all held up well. What kind of cup holder is that on your bike? It looks good.
Man, I need the passenger floorboards but wasn't sure which ones would match and fit the Cross Country. Please enlighten me!!!

The cup holder is the basic cheap Amazon one. Amazon.com: AccessoryBasics Beverage Cup Holder Clamp Handle Bar Mount for Harley Davidson Honda Goldwing TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE Suzuki Boulevard Intruder Victory Kawasaki Vulcan Honda Gold wing Star Motorcycle: Automotive

·
Registered
960 Posts
View attachment 316417
View attachment 316433
Those look great! Part # plse?

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
J&P cycles ran a 50% off sale recently. May still be going on.
I got mine ( black ) and some other goodies at an unbelievable savings. They are good quality
And def add to foot comfort and improved posture.

Reactions: Tenax66

·
Registered
12,831 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the same boards, driver and passenger, I really like them and so does my wife.

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: PastorJustin
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.