VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to move the floor boards/foot controls rear ward on a kIngpin? Am looking at a '05 for the wife, but being "inseamed challenged" she needs the foot controls moved back a couple of inches.

Similar to what Polaris has done on the Kingpin Low.

Any ideas people?

Thanks,
Roger

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

Roger, get in touch with Mike Roarke, from Sin City Vic Riders in Las Vegas. He's a member here as well. They lowered a KP Low for his wife Kathy and were talking about moving the contorls as well. If that doesn't work height wise you might also look into the hydrolic air lift kits.
I had my 05 KP lowered. Be sure to check your wiring harness when lowering. That is notorious for beig ripped out, but is an easy fix if you know to do it before hand.
I'm 5'6" and can reach the controls perfectly but did need the lowering kit to flat foot the bike.
Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FishWitch said:
Roger, get in touch with Mike Roarke, from Sin City Vic Riders in Las Vegas. He's a member here as well. They lowered a KP Low for his wife Kathy and were talking about moving the contorls as well. If that doesn't work height wise you might also look into the hydrolic air lift kits.
I had my 05 KP lowered. Be sure to check your wiring harness when lowering. That is notorious for beig ripped out, but is an easy fix if you know to do it before hand.
I'm 5'6" and can reach the controls perfectly but did need the lowering kit to flat foot the bike.
Good luck and keep us posted.
Thank you! I will do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.