VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
I have one from here on my 13 and have really enjoyed it. I have a clear. On my 08 I have a gifted Ness Flip that is a shorty. I like it too but if I could only go with one I would have a near stock height clear like on my 13. My 13 flip is the OEM height, 17.5 inches. Even though it is stock height I can keep it lower than the stock shield because of the flip. At the same time I can raise it and make it act as a taller than stock shield.

7 Jurock

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 15" light-tint 7 Jurock flip on my '11, really happy with it. I wear a full face helmet, not a fan of looking through visor and screen, so I use the windscreen all the way down, nearly all the time- works and looks great! All the way up, the flip provides nearly the same "bubble" as OE full screen. If I were to do it again, I might go even shorter.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I don't have the Jurock on my Vision, but I had one of their shields on a different bike and it was one of the finest pieces of plastic I've ever seen. Really superior quality.

Looks like Witchdoctors beats Jurock's direct price:
Windshield for Vision by 7Jurock in Victory Vision Windshields - Victory Vision - Shop Parts and Accessories - Your #1 Source for US Made, Custom Victory & Indian Motorcycle Parts

If you decide you want a tinted replacement with no flip, there's Rifle:
Victory Vision Replacement Windshield

I'm a fan of the blade and they offer a shield that's up to 6" shorter than the OEM. They'll even make you a custom size.

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
Check out Long Ride shields. Just replaced my Klockwerks flip ( another good shield ) with LRS. Great tint options from clear to medium to dark. And custom sizes. Have one on each of my bikes. Magnum 8” and Cross country 10”

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
7jurock

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
When I had my Vision I put a 7jurock light tint flip on that I think was 1/2" taller and 2" wider than stock. It performed very well and looked good. It did bother me for quite awhile that the flip created a strip of distortion that was in my peripheral vision. I eventually got used to it.

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
There’s also Windvest.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Love my 12" Gustafson light grey smoke. I would go with that or a Windvest.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Check out Long Ride shields. Just replaced my Klockwerks flip ( another good shield ) with LRS. Great tint options from clear to medium to dark. And custom sizes. Have one on each of my bikes. Magnum 8" and Cross country

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just bought a LRS and I'm having trouble installing it. I have a 14 XCT. I don't want to return it. Did you install yours?

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
I just bought a LRS and I'm having trouble installing it. I have a 14 XCT. I don't want to return it. Did you install yours?
I did but on your CCT you have additional brackets. I believe you remove the top ones ? Did you order a shield and specify for CCT or Cross Country.

·
Registered
560 Posts
7Jurock 13" dark tint flip IIRC. All the way down it gives a ton of airflow for those really hot days in a full face. All the way up it creates the perfect bubble for me, even rain seems to go right over the top of me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.