VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fellow buying my FLHTC picked it up today and competed the sale. Sad day, sorry to see it go as it was a good ride.

Now I'm waiting for the end of April for my Vision, as Fishwitch put it "Tick, Tick, Tick"
goes the clock

AAGGGHHHH!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
How about, Welcome to the Comfortable Side?

Congrats on the sale of your old bike and the purchase of the new one. As you can tell from reading the threads about the Vision, it's a great bike and will handle much differently (nimble) than your old ride.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KYSO said:
Congrats, welcome to the dark side!
It's funny how many of my HD riding buddies have congratulated me for thinking outside of the box. One in particular is looking to buy a Vision is a couple of yrs, he's not in a position to trade up yet.

It's going to take some adjustment, and what do I do with all those T-SHIRTS????

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Candubrain said:
It's going to take some adjustment, and what do I do with all those T-SHIRTS????
I have a closet full of T-Shirts that represent many items I've owned in the past. Just because I no longer use the product that's promoted on the shirt (or jacket), does that mean that I throw it away? No Way!

Personally, it might be kind of fun riding around on a Vic while wearing an H-D shirt or jacket. You'll definitely get a few stares from passing riders!

Can you imagine if a potential buyer saw you riding around on your new bike and walked into a Harley dealer looking for a Vision? Then being disappointed when they realize that it's NOT a Harley?

·
Registered
671 Posts
dud i walked in those shoes when i met up with all my hd so called freinds once you ride somthing other than an hd thay don't want anything to do with you !! but im glade that i did buy my kp i've meet a lot of really good people !!!! i have had my vic since march of 2005 and 35.000 mile later its never broke down or left me stranded on the side of the road so congrats you'll never regret it

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
If these folks are your friends only because of the bike you ride, they are not really your friends.

Hey, I know some folks that I'm proud to call my friends and they ride Honda's, Kawasaki's, Yamaha's and a couple even ride Suzuki's! One of my closest friends is a Goldwing owner. When I first purchased my Vision, some of them thought I was nuts...until they went by the Dealer and took a test ride. That's all it took to open their minds and some of them are even considered trading.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jerrythekingpin said:
dud i walked in those shoes when i met up with all my hd so called freinds once you ride somthing other than an hd thay don't want anything to do with you !! but im glade that i did buy my kp i've meet a lot of really good people !!!! i have had my vic since march of 2005 and 35.000 mile later its never broke down or left me stranded on the side of the road so congrats you'll never regret it
\Hey Jerry
You are right there are always one or two, but the way if figure it, it's payback for all the grief I gave the non HD riders.
Heck, that's half the fun, ribbing your buddies about what they ride or if they drive a Ford ora Chev.
Call me sadistic, but I'm looking forward to it, especially when I blow past them in top gear.
LOL

·
Registered
4,867 Posts

Andy wrote:
Personally, it might be kind of fun riding around on a Vic while wearing an H-D shirt or jacket. You'll definitely get a few stares from passing riders!

You can always just get some red fabric paint and draw a circle around the HD with a line through it lol

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Clubford00 said:
Andy wrote:

You can always just get some red fabric paint and draw a circle around the HD with a line through it lol
That's the answer I've been looking for, I love it

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
just have "My old American Motorcycle" embrodered on the jacket

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.