looking good.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

Nice!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very nice!! Is that the same blueVic used on the 99's?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Looking good

Woodie (aka Reddog3769)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

bubba said:
Actually it is a blue from the "House of Kolor" "Kandy" collection called "Oriental Blue". I worked with my painter and probably looked at 15 different blues before landing on this one.
I think it works really well.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Man I could barely make it out with all that shine. Nice! The fairing looks completely diff. with that "V" look!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

dragon6 said:
Hi Woody63. Very sharp. Thats gonna look great all back together. How easy is it to remove that part of the fairing?
Really not that difficult if you know what to do.
Pull the beauty ring off for the headlight - four bolts behind that to remove headlight. Remove six bolts from the dash area (two located behind the speaker grills). And then pull the faring facia off!
The turn signals are on connectors, so just disconnect the plugs, and then there is a single bolt for each that holds them to the faring.

·
Registered
136 Posts

Wow,that looks great.
I can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Very nice, can't wait to see how she looks all put together!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Cool color and cool look , I was thinking of changing my whole bike to that color with black highlights . maybe next year. Cant wait to see the finished pix.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

SurreyVIC said:
Looking Great!!!! These Bikes look awesome dressed up. They've got great lines to work some Paint Magic with. More Pictures Please.
As soon as I get the body panels back from the painter. They are currently down in Louisville being pinstriped (he had to squeeze my bike in between two bikes for Steven Tyler of Aerosmith), hopefully back up to the Indianapolis area on Saturday for a final sanding and then clear coat. After that,let them cure enough and then I get them back. Hoping to have the bike back together by mid week.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Woody63 said:
bubba said:
Actually it is a blue from the "House of Kolor" "Kandy" collection called "Oriental Blue". I worked with my painter and probably looked at 15 different blues before landing on this one.
I think it works really well.
You got that right!!! Very nice - good taste!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.