VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could'nt be happier!!!!!!!!
Just finished my first 500 km ride. (300 plus miles) ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!
Handling is like nothing i've ever ridden. Riding buddy is riding an Electra Glide (don't hold it against him). He rode my XC for an hour and was blown away by the agility and handling. The radio was great. I-pod hook-up worked perfectly. the blue color turns different colors depending on the sunlight hitting it. I rode without the trunk for the day but will put trunk on for next ride. Only one complaint. I COULD'NT HEAR THE BIKE AT ALL!!!!!!!! Needs some serious noise coming out the pipes. I had to rev it up at the four-way-stops just to see if it was running or completely turn my music down. I don't know why VICTORY would put such a pipe on a bike when most rider's want to at least HEAR what they are riding. I don't say blow your ear drum's out, but at least put something on that has SOME noise. But that is my ONLY complaint and that is fixable. How do I drill my existing pipe's out? How do I do it? What size holes? I'll spend more money on pipes in spring.
I'll try to get some pic's but can't figure out how to post them. Anybody helped me out with that?
I really enjoy this web page! THE VOG ROCKS!!! I'm on it every night. Thanx for everyone's sug's and keep up the good "discussion's".
Over and out!

·
Registered
41 Posts
grant said:
I could'nt be happier!!!!!!!!
Just finished my first 500 km ride. (300 plus miles) ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!
Handling is like nothing i've ever ridden. Riding buddy is riding an Electra Glide (don't hold it against him). He rode my XC for an hour and was blown away by the agility and handling. The radio was great. I-pod hook-up worked perfectly. the blue color turns different colors depending on the sunlight hitting it. I rode without the trunk for the day but will put trunk on for next ride. Only one complaint. I COULD'NT HEAR THE BIKE AT ALL!!!!!!!! Needs some serious noise coming out the pipes. I had to rev it up at the four-way-stops just to see if it was running or completely turn my music down. I don't know why VICTORY would put such a pipe on a bike when most rider's want to at least HEAR what they are riding. I don't say blow your ear drum's out, but at least put something on that has SOME noise. But that is my ONLY complaint and that is fixable. How do I drill my existing pipe's out? How do I do it? What size holes? I'll spend more money on pipes in spring.
I'll try to get some pic's but can't figure out how to post them. Anybody helped me out with that?
I really enjoy this web page! THE VOG ROCKS!!! I'm on it every night. Thanx for everyone's sug's and keep up the good "discussion's".
Over and out!
The reason why the Victorys are so quiet. EPA

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats, I bought my XC last spring and havent looked back. Got around 6000 miles on it now and very satisfied. I put the factory stage 1 exhaust in mine, it helps, but it could still be louder. I think there are some discussion threads on this site about the RPW exhaust. Quite a few have gone to that. I have a buddy with them on his XC and they are definitely louder without being obnoxious.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.